Forums > The Worlio Zone > Announcements
Another Year for Worlio! 2024
Created by Wirlaburla
Jan 7th, 2024 at 6:27 am
Hey folks and happy new year! A bit late but a lot better than last time. Not much here but I wanted to give a notice I'm still here and to welcome the new year.

I cannot wait to see what archives, creations, and old Internet history awaits us in 2024. I look forward to it.

As for Worlio, our big update that has been in the works for far too long is scheduled for mid-2024.
Jan 7th, 2024 at 11:17 am (edited)
Hey everyone!
What are your plans for the new year?

I've also got something special planned for the coming months, though I won't spoil it.

Looking forward to another great year on Worlio
ー bonk
Jan 8th, 2024 at 9:57 am
Happy New Year I Love Video Games
Jan 13th, 2024 at 1:24 pm
another start for worlio in 2024!!!!!!!!

i have nothing much to say but i cant wait for the chat system and the currency system
Jan 13th, 2024 at 1:44 pm
i have nothing much to say but i cant wait for the chat system and the currency system
Chat system was cancelled in favor of XMPP, which you can use here. Eventually we'll be extending it with what we originally intended for our own, as well as making an easy in-style web interface.
Jan 13th, 2024 at 2:40 pm
Chat system was cancelled in favor of XMPP, which you can use here. Eventually we'll be extending it with what we originally intended for our own, as well as making an easy in-style web interface.
ok i understand. so i didnt know it was scrapped until now
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.