Forums > The Library > Showcase
General Showoff Thread
Created by Archbishop
Feb 27th, 2022 at 11:01 pm (edited)
Show off odds and ends. One-offs encouraged. Here's a one page comic I made for a comic competition that is coming up.
Mar 1st, 2022 at 5:52 am (edited)
Been making simple tunes lately. This is my latest one.

"See you tomorrow"
Mar 15th, 2022 at 2:11 pm (edited)
Quick meme I made

also made this TF2 skin:
Joined04/01/24
Posts16
Apr 1st, 2024 at 3:52 pm
Hello! I didn't see an introduction thread so I'll just make this my first post. I wrote a blog post over the past week exploring the five-disc version of The Conet Project, which is a boxset of airchecks of numbers stations, anonymous shortwave stations meant to deliver messages to spies (circumstantially, but I think we can about say that's what they're for nowadays), plus a whole bunch of random other strange broadcasts over shortwave. It's a crazy set.

If anyone likes long reads and military intrigue and creepy radio broadcasts, lemme know what you think!
Joined04/01/24
Posts16
May 14th, 2024 at 11:58 am
Was a little tired and busy last night, so I didn't think to post this here, but I got a book I wrote and my girlfriend illustrated converted to HTML and put up on my site yesterday! This was a cute little short story we did for her art college final project, and she had to get a poster for it made and the book printed in hardcover (which is now in my possession) and everything. That was last year, and we only just realized that despite being super proud of it, we didn't post any of it publicly, so if you want something fun to read with crunchy GIFs and at 800x600, check it out on my new site!

Kevin and Theo covers
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.