Forums > The Worlio Zone > Announcements
May 15th, 2023 at 6:37 pm (edited)
Welcome back worm gang!

That was quite the downtime and I wish it didn't take as long as it did, but we should be good now. I'm still working on getting some services back online and making some repairs so let me know if you experience any issues.

For users that had mycons, you'll notice it has been reset. While our database dumps properly saves the icons and the thumbnails of the User Library, it just does not want to restore them. For now, you can just re-upload them through the settings. Forum avatars are not affected. I'll be working on this for the next update so it doesn't happen again.

Main & Community Web | YES
........... Database | YES
User Files & Domains | YES
.............. Email | YES
............... Wiki | YES
................ Git | YES
............... XMPP | YES
............. Mumble | YES
.............. Radio | YES
................ IRC | YES

Having issues running our media streamer. The webpage is up, and the server that broadcasts is up, but the streamer is failing to run and I don't have the brain-power to deal with it right now.
May 28th, 2023 at 6:46 pm
I was only recently made aware registration wasn't working. Should work now.

Additionally, Worlio Email users will notice an increase in Spam. I don't know why our filters aren't working, but I'll be investigating.
Jun 4th, 2023 at 12:46 pm
Our Mumble is completely set back up now. I'm not working on IRC because not only was it a pain to set up in the first place, but it wasn't often used. If there is any interest to bring it back up, let me know and I can do it.
Joined08/25/22
Posts7
Jun 7th, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Tank You<3
Jun 9th, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Tank You<3
Jun 18th, 2023 at 7:31 pm (edited)
I've made a page that informs of the status and ping of our services. The status checks internally, so it can be offline but if anything is still running, it'll show up as OK.
https://status.worlio.com/
Jul 27th, 2023 at 3:35 pm
Finally, everything is back to normal. I just fixed the spam filters last night and I've had our IRC up for a bit.
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.