Forums > Talk > Technology
Joined06/07/21
Posts46
Apr 22nd, 2023 at 12:20 am
Secondlife can truly look stunning, seeing this fully facial animated, hyper detailed bimbo in motion is something to behold. While a legacy avatar spazzes out behind.

Its an awesome melding of graphical history. Love it.

bonus nokia avatar phone ad.
Apr 22nd, 2023 at 5:26 am
I assume you have to pay for the higher quality ones? I barely touched second life back in like 2019 and never again, lol
Joined06/07/21
Posts46
Apr 22nd, 2023 at 1:18 pm
I assume you have to pay for the higher quality ones? I barely touched second life back in like 2019 and never again, lol
You have to pay for most things on second life. Much like in the real world nobody works for free. I would assume especially for 3D graphics that meet or exceed pixar in detail.
Apr 22nd, 2023 at 5:22 pm
You have to pay for most things on second life. Much like in the real world nobody works for free. I would assume especially for 3D graphics that meet or exceed pixar in detail.
Rightーin that case, good, because now I can instantly spot who has less of a life than I do!
Joined06/07/21
Posts46
Apr 22nd, 2023 at 6:18 pm (edited)
You frequent worlds.com and spend time sourcemodding in current year. What would a broke little mutt like you know about having a life. Meanwhile SL chads get to have TWO

Theirs free options, even good free options. And with the extremely in depth customization SL enables with a little skill and DIY anything can be made to look rad. Free of charge.

SLs creator driven economy is one of its strong suits. There are folks making decent money from their art in the same way vrchat avatar creators sell their creations on gumroad. Only SL has been doing it for way longer.
Apr 23rd, 2023 at 4:10 am
SLs creator driven economy is one of its strong suits. There are folks making decent money from their art in the same way vrchat avatar creators sell their creations on gumroad. Only SL has been doing it for way longer.
That's a really good point actually, people do make a living off of that.
May 2nd, 2023 at 11:36 am
That's a really good point actually, people do make a living off of that.
Keep in mind that Venezuela's economy is running off of RuneScape gold.
Joined07/14/21
Posts6
May 2nd, 2023 at 1:36 pm
This is so fucking beautiful i'm crying tears

I really really really wish I had some sort of setup that could run SL without immediately bursting into flames, just because it seems like such an amazing experience to behold this amalgamation of visual styles in real time

SL is everything dr3amw0rld wished to be lmfao
May 12th, 2023 at 11:52 am
SL is everything dr3amw0rld wished to be lmfao
Like the Kickstarter scam from a year ago?
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.