Forums > The Library > Worlds.com
Feb 24th, 2023 at 4:43 pm (edited)
Seems SirLauti, one of the more prominent members of the Kath Gang, it upset I called him out for helping a naughty idiot. I'm moving this here since I wanna keep the Pathetic and Inpoo thread locked.

Smh, can't believe he is so homophonic. Also apparently accusing me for something I thought he did?

I think it's fair to keep Lauti stuff here since Lauti has been such a huge errand boy for Kath. It's like he could kiss nobody else's feet but hers, which is disgusting considering the age of Kath and Lauti. Ugh.
Feb 24th, 2023 at 4:45 pm
>"gay friend"
>"get yourself a girlfriend"
pick one
Joined02/24/23
Posts1
Feb 24th, 2023 at 5:07 pm
Seems SirLauti, one of the more prominent members of the Kath Gang, it upset I called him out for helping a naughty idiot. I'm moving this here since I wanna keep the Pathetic and Inpoo thread locked.
https://wirlaburla.worlio.com/attachments/professacosca.pngSmh, can't believe he is so homophonic. Also apparently accusing me for something I thought he did?

I think it's fair to keep Lauti stuff here since Lauti has been such a huge errand boy for Kath. It's like he could kiss nobody else's feet but hers, which is disgusting considering the age of Kath and Lauti. Ugh.
When a teenager asks you to grow up after discriminating for your sexual orientation...
This kid has been wonderful to me but these things are a big no no in my book. I don't know what prompted him to say these things, but it's still a no no. I will always thank him for showing me a few avatars but this is just BAD.
Feb 25th, 2023 at 1:50 am (edited)
I don't even care about him insulting me for being gay. I think it's fucking hilarious that all he could come up to him helping retards is how I'm gay.

Anyway, I'll leave this here. Good job Lauti, you made an even worse Worlds tiktok.
Feb 25th, 2023 at 6:15 pm
sad that it's all come to this. for someone who always claimed to admire fallen_angel, he has no problem using his name and avatar for slanderous garbage content? not to mention the fact that he and the rest of that group have to tag their videos as "roblox hackers" to get the audience of gullible children for 100,000 views.
Joined06/07/21
Posts9
Feb 26th, 2023 at 12:05 pm
speak properly man, This is disgusting, I would close this forum if i were you.

By the way, good Worlds videos are coming to tik tok, I'll leave them there ;)
Feb 26th, 2023 at 12:08 pm (edited)

lmao... The last thing you should do when you get criticized is lash out everywhere you're mentioned, making empty threats and 6th-grade level insults. You're a kid, go play with some sticks outside or something.
This website isn't going down just because you have a problem with others expressing their honest feelings about you & kath, this isn't Facebook and you can't just report-spam your way out of every situation you get yourself into. Now would be a great time to pick up some social skills--if you hate it so much when we talk about you then don't give us something to talk about. You look like an idiot.
Feb 26th, 2023 at 5:38 pm (edited)

>speak properly man
Says the dude I literally make jokes of all the time for having terrible English.

It's a shame you aren't me, you could've got what you wanted. Forum is here to stay for as long as possible as well as this thread.
Feb 26th, 2023 at 7:02 pm
I decided to move the topic of Lauti into the new thread for general "idiots". He's too caught up into the Inpoo shit that it's just too much crap for this thread.
Please continue here: General Idiots of Worlds.com thread
Mar 27th, 2023 at 4:49 pm
Post that isn't Worlds related but was posted to the group anyway. I haven't been there for a while but if I recall correctly, there was a rule that you couldn't post anything not related to Worlds. I also don't know for sure, but this feels like it might be a conspiracy theory post, which doesn't really belong in a group for people to post Worlds selfies to. From an administrative view this looks a little unprofessional:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/699015866519650377/1068373993037508688/image.pngThere's other stuff that's probably a lot worse but I don't have it.
I don't know why, but learning that Kath might be a flat earther does not surprise me at all.
Apr 2nd, 2023 at 4:41 pm
She seems to be on another hiatus again. Wondering how long this one will last...

My bet is on 2 months from now. 100k Worlio tokens on the line.
Apr 3rd, 2023 at 10:55 am
She seems to be on another hiatus again. Wondering how long this one will last...

My bet is on 2 months from now. 100k Worlio tokens on the line.
400k for 5 months
Nov 30th, 2023 at 6:14 pm
As if the flat earth turtle wasn't insane enough as is, it turns out Kath is a member of some sort of vampire (their words not mine) or spiritual "energy" religion called House Quinotaur.

In other words, she believes in some mythical metaphysical dark magic. Something about Hindu chakras and upgrading them by sharing them.
In general you ideally want to create an energy loop between the vampire and donor.

The vampire take energy from the donor.
The vampire uses some of the energy or stores it, while allowing the rest to be taken back by the donor, after the vampire has cycled it through their own subtle body.
The donor takes a slightly lesser amount from the vampire.
The donor cycles the energy through their subtle body, refining it and making it more potent.
The vampire takes the new energy from the donor.
Back to step #2.

If you think of gasoline you have bronze, silver and gold. The vampire takes bronze energy from the donor. This energy becomes bronze-silver. The donor takes the bronze-silver energy and makes it pure silver. The vampire takes the silver energy and so on. It is a refining process on an energetic level.
Don't know if she's ever heard of the Law of Conservation of Mass, but who knows. It's magic bullshit anyway.

It doesn't look nefarious at all, but it's definitely weird, and combined with the rest of the context mentioned thus far it certainly calls her sanity into question.

Like many similar groups focused around metaphysical spirituality, they claim to be non-religious or optionally religious:
Non-Religious, we are working on developing a religious and also magickal path within our House. This Path however, is not necessary to follow to be part of House Quinotaur. We offer it as an extra for those who wish to explore themselves magickally or religiously.
Their beliefs fit the definition of a religion whether it's theistic or not, so this is just straight up false.

The weirdest thing I found was this. Apparently some of their energy trading rituals involve giving blood (hence the term vampire being used). In the real, material world this can be dangerous. It seems like they're aware of this. There is a medical disclaimer before the page even loads when you click the link to it, however. Likely trying to avoid legal hassle.

Sources if needed:
https://archive.is/Qn7CV
http://www.house-quinotaur.org/
Wirla can provide additional backups if someone takes the pages down but I don't have reason to believe the group would do so, aside from it being strange.
The site itself mentions her somewhere but I couldn't be bothered to dig through it all. Their navigation bars don't appear to have a straight up members list available.
Dec 5th, 2023 at 5:44 pm
THE WICKED WITCH HAS RETURNED!

Got her Z's on in GZ right now. Saw here pop on for a bit editing a world as Holden last week, but looks like she got her VIP back.

Let's hope she doesn't have her HOST account, because the last thing any member on Worlds needs right now is some power-whoring HOST bossing people around and spamming her *****NEW***** world links.
Dec 7th, 2023 at 11:15 am (edited)
Yep, saw her too in GZ as Holden. I hope she isn't a HOST or still has host perms again.

I think someone asked about their textures (i think) with Worlio. The person asked Kath about it and Kath straight up told them to "just get/make a server". WHAT. I think that person said that they just hated needing to reupload their textures to Worlio. And Kath told them to straight up make a separate server. I think that was a jab at Worlio (at least considering her history). I don't have screenshots of her saying this so this is from my memory of what she said 2 days ago. Other than that she just talked normal stuff like certain worlds (not hers) and talking with Mac and that one guy that tends to white-knight her (a lot of users tend to do that).

Why is AEE_Kath trying to slowly crawl her way back? She purged her Worlds server (but obviously might be trying to bring it back), and most of the older community is disappointed in her. All she gave Worlds before she went on her hiatus is unnecessary drama and her holier than thou personality. AEE_Kath just needs to move on. Maybe she changed her act during her time away from Worlds but I will have to see it to believe it. I don't want to completely ostracize her from the community just yet because I want to give her a least a chance to see if she improved her act. She did do a lot of things for the community. That being said I don't excuse or will forget about what she has done. She hurt the community as much she has helped it. If she still acts the same way and has not changed at all, I will not give her a second chance and will voice my criticism of her behavior, especially as a power-tripping HOST if she still is one.

She did some fucked up things in the past and was/is in circles that are very questionable. I won't excuse her previous actions and the white-knights that defend her ("The Kath Cult") only defend her past sins because they're completely blind of what she has done, refuse to believe it, and was manipulated by her to follow her every command. AEE_Kath's defenders will target anyone who opposes her wrongdoings and take extreme measures to do so like slandering people (like Wirla) or spreading misinformation on social media to write a false narrative. Fuck the people that did that shit (SirLauti/ProfessorCosca...I'm looking at you.) So AEE_Kath or her defenders, if you do see this, this isn't harassment or slander of you. I want you to do better. I don't hate you but I don't like you ethier. I thought you were cool when I was active then proceeded to do things like this when I was gone.

Am I wrong to give her one chance to change despite what she did? Maybe, maybe not. You decide and give me your thoughts if I should or shouldn't. She might have not changed at all and giving her a chance might be completely pointless.

I don't know if Wirla or Bonkmaykr will fully agree with me on this and I don't have a fiery hatred for her as they do. But we can all agree one thing. Mess up again and keep doing those things that you previously did, and I won't be as accepting and I will gladly wish for your departure from Worlds if you start pulling shit like that again. Do better, Kath. This is your one chance to prove it. I best not catch you lackin.

This is my opinion of AEE_Kath that I wanted to share. Thank you.
Dec 7th, 2023 at 4:34 pm
I think someone asked about their textures (i think) with Worlio. The person asked Kath about it and Kath straight up told them to "just get/make a server". WHAT. I think that person said that they just hated needing to reupload their textures to Worlio. And Kath told them to straight up make a separate server. I think that was a jab at Worlio (at least considering her history). I don't have screenshots of her saying this so this is from my memory of what she said 2 days ago. Other than that she just talked normal stuff like certain worlds (not hers) and talking with Mac and that one guy that tends to white-knight her (a lot of users tend to do that).
Kath doesn't understand that servers for Worlds need their own IPv4, something hard and expensive to come by now. Unless people are willing to shell out some monthly payments, they literally can't "make a server". This is why Worlio is here. She can get made and give out bad advice all she wants but there really isn't a better alternative.

Why is AEE_Kath trying to slowly crawl her way back? She purged her Worlds server (but obviously might be trying to bring it back), and most of the older community is disappointed in her. All she gave Worlds before she went on her hiatus is unnecessary drama and her holier than thou personality. AEE_Kath just needs to move on. Maybe she changed her act during her time away from Worlds but I will have to see it to believe it. I don't want to completely ostracize her from the community just yet because I want to give her a least a chance to see if she improved her act. She did do a lot of things for the community. That being said I don't excuse or will forget about what she has done. She hurt the community as much she has helped it. If she still acts the same way and has not changed at all, I will not give her a second chance and will voice my criticism of her behavior, especially as a power-tripping HOST if she still is one.
Correction: Her worlds got purged because Worlds restored an old backup from before she was let on. How marvelous considering she denounced and slandered the names of any other Worlds host when she was let onto 'users.worldsonline.com' saying they weren't "official" and could be malicious. The cherry on top was when LRNR passed and the servers got restored to an earlier backup and she conspired he wasn't actually dead on an alt. Just a lot of great moments.

Am I wrong to give her one chance to change despite what she did? Maybe, maybe not. You decide and give me your thoughts if I should or shouldn't. She might have not changed at all and giving her a chance might be completely pointless.
It's the mature thing to do. Reading this thread and deciding to follow me ends up lacking the experience dealing with her. I want people to experience her behavior before walking over to my side, because experience is the best teacher. It really shows you how she is, how she acts, how she retaliates. I have my good reasons of my own, now go get yours.
Dec 8th, 2023 at 4:57 am
I don't just want to post an empty "+1" with zero value to the thread, because there's very little I could add to Wirla's statements without sounding like I'm stating the obvious. He's right. I'll chip in though:

Kath doesn't understand that servers for Worlds need their own IPv4, something hard and expensive to come by now. Unless people are willing to shell out some monthly payments, they literally can't "make a server". This is why Worlio is here. She can get made and give out bad advice all she wants but there really isn't a better alternative.
Can confirm this, but for others in the thread, it's less about the cost and more about availability (we're hosting Worlds assets, not entire CDNs, so any cheap server will do). Most major, accessible, and affordable hosting websites only offer shared web hosting clusters with a fixed Apache/Litespeed/NGINX configuration on one of several VMs in a cluster, and they just direct you to the right page based on the Host value in the header (which domain name you visit). If you want to host Worlds content, you need an IP that goes to ONE web server and that means setting it up entirely by yourself on a VPS or out of your home. I only pay 4 dollars a month for one of mine, so cost is not the major problem.

This is really an accessibility concern. I can wager that a good 95% or more of current Worlds regulars have zero clue how to work with systemd daemons, port forward, configure iptables etc. and probably have never even attempted it before. Kath doesn't know this because neither has she attempted it either. I don't recall what host she used to use for her website but I'm certain it was not anything she sysadmin'd herself.

It says a lot about her competency as a guide for fellow Worlds users that she literally tells people "just make your own" without even giving any constructive tips. There's already an easy solution (Worlio) and she's dancing around it to give people more work to do simply because she doesn't want to admit we're doing a good job.

I don't know if Wirla or Bonkmaykr will fully agree with me on this and I don't have a fiery hatred for her as they do. But we can all agree one thing. Mess up again and keep doing those things that you previously did, and I won't be as accepting and I will gladly wish for your departure from Worlds if you start pulling shit like that again.
Really the point of this thread is to document things she's done and allow you to come to your own conclusions. Being skeptical of it, or being generous and patient, is a great thing in this case. Even if the trail of disappointment after disappointment is pretty clear it's better safe than sorry. Remember that most of the people who blindly believe what they read about others online are the same ones starting political block-wars on Twitter at this very moment.

Don't just buy what we say, thinking about it is always good.

On that note, you said something about Kath potentially redeeming herself. I highly doubt that will ever, ever happen, but she was gone for quite a while. Who knows.
Dec 8th, 2023 at 5:33 am (edited)
Thanks for your responses Wirla and Bonkmaykr. Glad to see what you discussed about my thoughts. I should experience AEE_Kath's chicanery and behavior myself before I jump to conclusions. Even though, personally she probably didn't change anything about her personality and behavior but I will see. Also thanks for correcting any statements that were wrong (including what happened to her Worlds). If I get caught in a situation with her or find/see something that she did that people need to know about, I will gladly document my experiences of Kath if I do have any in the future. Thanks.
Jan 11th, 2024 at 9:02 pm
Kath is back again, this time to complain about my avatar being too big and "laggy". Even though literally nobody has had an issue with it for the entire time I've been using it, including several HOSTs.

I've only ever broken the avatar size rule once a long time ago when I was experimenting with the avatar codes and goofing around with some other users. That was probably 2021 or 2022 by this point. I've been respectful of the rules since then and have done what the HOSTs have told me to do. It seems like Kath is just desperate to start shit with me.
Is she still a HOST? I don't think she is, or she might as well not be.

P.S. if she writes back to me again or anything else happens I will edit this post with whatever follows
Jan 11th, 2024 at 9:08 pm (edited)
Kath is back again, this time to complain about my avatar being too big and "laggy". Even though literally nobody has had an issue with it for the entire time I've been using it, including several HOSTs.

I've only ever broken the avatar size rule once a long time ago when I was experimenting with the avatar codes and goofing around with some other users. That was probably 2021 or 2022 by this point. I've been respectful of the rules since then and have done what the HOSTs have told me to do. It seems like Kath is just desperate to start shit with me.
Is she still a HOST? I don't think she is, or she might as well not be.

https://files.worlio.com/users/bonkmaykr/media/javaw_wvtu4Wk8MD.pngP.S. if she writes back to me again or anything else happens I will edit this post with whatever follows
I have never had one single issue with Worlds when you are online with your avatar. There was giant huge fish in GZ at one point and no one cared. Kath is just trying to enforce things that don't need enforced at all. Or is just trying to pick unwarranted word fights with people because she doesn't have the pedestal she used to have.

And if you politely tell her she is wrong or say anything against her, she will take it as a personal attack on her.

Also she's like "im telling dad!", when SirGemini doesn't give a single care.
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.