Forums > The Worlio Zone > Bug Reports
Mar 7th, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Hey, I tried reporting a problem, but it seems that the email server is down. So I'll post it here.
Mar 7th, 2022 at 9:04 pm
Thanks for reporting, bonkmaykr. I'll investigate and see if I can figure this out as this shouldn't be happening.
Mar 7th, 2022 at 10:12 pm (edited)
I've added a workaround for now that completely removes comments from parsed profile CSSs. They'll still appear in the editor just fine.
Mar 7th, 2022 at 8:21 pm
Thanks!
May 3rd, 2022 at 11:22 am
Proxy filter breaks images in the file browser footer.
May 3rd, 2022 at 4:50 pm
Made a dumb fix for now. Need to rework the proxy system anyhow.
May 3rd, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Worlio be like
Mar 5th, 2023 at 9:19 pm (edited)
I've noticed that the article, main, and nav elements don't work. Trying to make a classless profile on a website that uses classes lol
My workaround for this was to simply use div elements that use classes.
Mar 5th, 2023 at 9:55 pm
I've noticed that the article, main, and nav elements don't work. Trying to make a classless profile on a website that uses classes lol
I can whitelist these, but it'd probably be better to utilize your own Worlio site using the file manager considering what these elements suggest.
Mar 5th, 2023 at 10:28 pm
I can whitelist these, but it'd probably be better to utilize your own Worlio site using the file manager considering what these elements suggest.
I'm fine with using classes, but it did the HTML code appear more disorganized. Also, it says I'm unauthorized to create user files, probably due to the default role or the fact the account is less than a month old
Mar 5th, 2023 at 10:58 pm
I'm fine with using classes, but it did the HTML code appear more disorganized. Also, it says I'm unauthorized to create user files, probably due to the default role or the fact the account is less than a month old
Create a separate bug report or Worlio mail me details. This shouldn't happen, you should be good for the file manager.
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.