Dec 6th, 2022 at 9:04 pm
It's been a bit since I've updated you guys on what's going on, and I've been sorta inactive as of late so I think it would be a good idea to let you know of what's upcoming. It's good to note that I am only one person and work on this entire site myself, so a lot of these will take time.

User Library
The User Library has been in the works to be replaced for quite some time. I wasn't really happy with it when I released it, and now I'm reworking it. It's design felt lopsided and people say it was harder to understand than it should be. The User Library is going to be replaced by Creations, which will have a much more friendly and easy-to-use design, be a lot more pleasant to browse through, and include better search and tagging features. Existing User Library entries will be migrated over to the new system. A profile tab will be brought back for creations too.

Tokens
The tipping system is finally out and working, but it leaves the question about what is the point? I have a few ideas for uses with tokens, but a definite feature is a shop. The Token Shop will be a shop where you can buy with tokens certain items. These items will range from additional customization like tag backgrounds and forum avatar borders to special emojis. There will also be a user created portion which will allow users to sell things on the shop for tokens.

Additionally, I have ideas about user ads on the site. I want to encourage creativity and what better way than to give people the option to advertise their creations. I've always been a privacy-focused man, so I intended to add things which will give some statistics about the ad to ad-runners without ruining others privacy. This idea is still in the works and may not come to fruition.

I'm also looking into ways to encourage tipping to other users, either by existing or for creating something.

Badges
Badges are being reworked to be more worthwhile to have and display. In the process now is a lot of art work and organizing. The old Badge system will be removed and replaced by this new system which rewards users when they collect a badge. Badges will also be in tier, and the rarer the badge is, the higher the tier. Now it can truly be something to display and be proud of.

There is a lot more being brainstormed but nothing concrete yet. My volunteer staff team is amazing and very helpful. I would like to give them a huge thank you both for their support and assistance.
As always, you can always make some suggestions of your own on our Suggestions board.

Thanks.