Forums > The Worlio Zone > Site Discussion
Worlio Changelog
Created by Wirlaburla
Jan 20th, 2023 at 9:29 pm (edited)
Bug-fixes and development has slowed down here while I work on the next huge update. I urge you to report any bugs you can to the Bug Reports board, or to contact me about them.

• User dropdowns have been fixed in the Blink & WebKit engines.
  • Users should now be able to reply in restricted boards.
Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:34 pm (edited)
    • Chances of corruption minimized when uploading a native 64x64 GIF.
    • Native resolution avatars are no longer rescaled.
Feb 16th, 2023 at 2:57 am (edited)
  • Subdomain user files now treat /401.html, /403.html, and /404.html as error documents for 401, 403, and 404 respectively.
Feb 21st, 2023 at 3:19 am (edited)
  • Removed Guestbook iframe background.
  • Guestbook iframe page should now work fine on older browsers as it now uses tables instead of flex.\
Mar 1st, 2023 at 2:32 am
Decided to remove the shorten reply quotes and instead replace images and media inside them with a link. It'll hopefully help know what the context is without having to lose your spot on the page.
Jul 30th, 2023 at 10:10 pm (edited)
I have made a breaking BBcode formatting change, but it's better now than later.
Codeblocks have been changed from using the [code] to [codeblock], and inline code from [c] to [code]. They have also been fixed to respect white spaces and new lines.

Additionally, the proxy handler has been drastically improved and security has been enhanced. Did you know that our proxy handler also works on FTP links?
Aug 2nd, 2023 at 9:26 pm
Another fix to the proxy handler to make it work with links it was given with spaces.
Nov 8th, 2023 at 10:54 pm (edited)
File manager fixes
  • Downloader now works again
  • Previewer uses downloader instead of the file directly, which fixes the issue of viewing files in private directories and in gopher.
Jan 23rd, 2024 at 11:17 am
Backported a very minor but effective style change that limits the width of the page and centers it. This should look better and be more readable on widescreen displays. It is not a perfect change, and you'll notice a few minor style issues since most of the applied styles are not written for this in mind. It'll look nicer come the Overhaul Update.
Feb 21st, 2024 at 5:51 pm (edited)
It's been a bit, but have some good changes. This includes some of the ones already announced.
  • Our BBC Parser has been backported from the testing branch.
    • Forum post formatting should be faster.
    • Fixes issues with the list element. Should work dandy now.
    • Fixes issues with a new line galore problem.
    • Better value handling
    • Attributes are now handled properly.
    • Has a small issue with existing ul and ol elements.
  • Our blog has been split up into two sections: Announcements and News
    • News is user submitted and created updates and information they can provide anywhere on our forums.
    • Announcements is our existing forum board, but we have moved existing blogposts intended for our own developments there.
  • We now take Monero if you are into cryptocurrency. Check out our Contact page for the address.
Feb 22nd, 2024 at 4:13 pm (edited)
  • Fixed mail. My bad.
  • Fixed codeblock going so far off the screen, it'd make your posts fat.
Mar 4th, 2024 at 2:38 pm
  • Mumble: Now works on IPv6
  • Mumble: Logging enabled to investigate crashes.
Mar 9th, 2024 at 6:04 pm
  • GIF avatars now keep frame delays.
  • Avatars have been increased to 128x128 in resolution
  • Avatars are no longer embedded directly in the page. They are now sourced from another page for caching.
Mar 11th, 2024 at 10:24 pm
I have enabled avatars and mycons for everyone. Users without a plan will be limited to 32x32 while others will get the full 128x128 on avatars.
Mar 14th, 2024 at 8:41 pm (edited)
  • Fixed an issue with updating profile settings.
  • File Manager context menu should now work on Alt-Gecko browsers.
Mar 18th, 2024 at 5:42 pm
  • Fixed a bug where BBcode element attributes weren't being properly read if there was a quoted space.
  • Fixed an issue where BBcode element values would truncate after a single or double quote character.
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.