Forums > The Library > Worlds.com
Goodbye Worlds.com
Created by Wirlaburla
Jan 8th, 2024 at 3:26 am
I made a post on my page talking about my time on Worlds.com and why I'm leaving. You can read that here.

At the end, I promised to make the projects I've worked on and made from my time on Worlds open-source. Original sources are provided as-is, but mods provide patch files.

P3NG0: https://git.worlio.com/Wirlaburla/P3NG0
WorldsTerminal: https://git.worlio.com/Wirlaburla/WorldsTerminal

Mods were created using Fernflower decompiled sources. They are all in one repo.
WorldsMods: https://git.worlio.com/Wirlaburla/WorldsMods

Since I will no longer privately maintain the Remergence Project, our documentation, the janky prototype server, and its barely touched primary sources are now public.
remergence_docs: https://git.worlio.com/Worlds_Remergence_Project/remergence_docs
WorldsChatRevived: https://git.worlio.com/Worlds_Remergence_Project/WorldsChatRevived
PengoBox: https://git.worlio.com/Worlds_Remergence_Project/PengoBox

If I'm missing anything, please let me know.
Joined01/08/24
Posts2
Jan 8th, 2024 at 5:05 am
jesus christ finally
Jan 8th, 2024 at 8:13 am
That reminds me, I need to complete my work on my bot.

jesus christ finally
what?
Jan 10th, 2024 at 10:38 pm (edited)
Welp, that's why I no longer have been seeing you in GZ. That's what I figured what happened.

I figured that the community drove you away, and that's proven on your personal blog. I am not going to leave Worlds in retaliation but its understandable why that you left. It will be more empty without you. Yes, you are seen as very polarizing in the community at large. I don't hate you obviously, but many people do. You aren't respected despite of all you added to the community. Yes, you have had questionable moments and opinions that might rub people the wrong way, but so did a lot of known people in GZ.

Since you have quit, many unfavorable people have returned. They returned because you aren't there to stop them from coming back. The person who stole Cassian's AV as a stunt, Boltz (I think) has even returned. And now, AEE-Kath is as active as ever. Thankfully, from what it seems it doesn't seem she is talking about you so that's good. I don't know if making this post will make me seem as an enemy, but I don't care. While many of the higher known people in GZ are friends, you are also my friend and I will still back you up as long as you don't do anything truly horrible. I have been a supporter of you since I met you and you taught me so much. Yeah, there are some things we don't agree on, but I'm not going throw a fit about it.

I loved what you have added to the community, your bots, your worlds, your willingness to learn, of course Worlio. I will not remove Worlio off my Miraheze wiki as so long as I live because your website has offered so much in the way of Worlds Inc archival, despite the drama.

That's all I have to say, me and Bonkmaykr will keep you aware of what happens in the Worldsspace if anything happens, maybe.

Your contributions to Worlds will still be felt, even if you are gone. Take it easy and take care, Wirla.
Jan 10th, 2024 at 10:47 pm (edited)
jesus christ finally
sockpuppet account
Jan 11th, 2024 at 5:19 am
Your contributions to Worlds will still be felt, even if you are gone. Take it easy and take care, Wirla.
Thanks Allen. It's good to hear an individuals own honest thoughts and outlook. All I can ask for is that appropriate credit is given to me and that what I did to help the community doesn't end up in their garbage. I do not care what the community thinks of me anymore, I kept myself honest, even if brutally so.

Since you have quit, many unfavorable people have returned. They returned because you aren't there to stop them from coming back. The person who stole Cassian's AV as a stunt, Boltz (I think) has even returned. And now, AEE-Kath is as active as ever. Thankfully, from what it seems it doesn't seem she is talking about you so that's good.
Why am I not surprised? It's like they were waiting for this.

jesus christ finally
sockpuppet account
It is so damn obvious.
Joined01/08/24
Posts2
Jan 11th, 2024 at 6:17 am
okay real talk though, you take yourself so fucking seriously its so god damn embarrassing. you join this almost dead 3d chatroom, make it your entire god damn personality, start beef with a bunch of 50+ year old people online, start a group to be, and i quote, "guardian angels" and "driving evil out" for a fucking 3d chatroom that some guy keeps running just so he can patent troll. do you not have any shame at all? like do you not wake up in the morning everyday and think "wow, im a fucking loser!". i always knew you were a complete jackass when you first came onto worlds and found a method to import models from blender or whatever the fuck into world, and you refused to share that information outside of your little circle of people. who gives a fuck? you start an entire thread on this horrifically designed website just to bully some old woman on the internet and stalk her facebook. wow, i cant believe the fucking boomer doesnt understand copyright law and how ipv4 works! thats so fucking shocking! youre a fucking loser, wirla. good riddance.
Jan 11th, 2024 at 6:19 am
okay real talk though, you take yourself so fucking seriously its so god damn embarrassing. you join this almost dead 3d chatroom, make it your entire god damn personality, start beef with a bunch of 50+ year old people online, start a group to be, and i quote, "guardian angels" and "driving evil out" for a fucking 3d chatroom that some guy keeps running just so he can patent troll. do you not have any shame at all? like do you not wake up in the morning everyday and think "wow, im a fucking loser!". i always knew you were a complete jackass when you first came onto worlds and found a method to import models from blender or whatever the fuck into world, and you refused to share that information outside of your little circle of people. who gives a fuck? you start an entire thread on this horrifically designed website just to bully some old woman on the internet and stalk her facebook. wow, i cant believe the fucking boomer doesnt understand copyright law and how ipv4 works! thats so fucking shocking! youre a fucking loser, wirla. good riddance.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
we got 'em.
Jan 11th, 2024 at 7:56 am
One, you are a sockpuppet account and are too scared to show the real you.
Two, you probably one of AEE-Kath's whiteknights (or Kath herself) because all the points are relating to Kath.
Three, said drama is said and done. Wirlaburla VS AEE-Kath is been over.
Four, you should know how copyright laws work when you are a boomer so you don't get sued.
Five, you said "who gives a fuck?" So, why are you here? Clearly you cared enough to make a sockpuppet account the day he made this post.
Six, you said "i always knew you were a complete jackass when you first came onto worlds and found a method to import models from blender or whatever the fuck into world, and you refused to share that information outside of your little circle of people.", Wirlaburla doesn't have to share that information if he doesn't fucking want to.
Seven, Kath and her followers stalked and targeted him as well.
and finally Eight, its just a fucking 3d chatroom and old stale drama, calm down.

Sorry if I sounded angry, but its cowardly to strike when he is down and while you are on a sockpuppet.
Jan 11th, 2024 at 8:06 am
One, you are a sockpuppet account and are too scared to show the real you.
Two, you probably one of AEE-Kath's whiteknights (or Kath herself) because all the points are relating to Kath.
Three, said drama is said and done. Wirlaburla VS AEE-Kath is been over.
Four, you should know how copyright laws work when you are a boomer so you don't get sued.
Five, you said "who gives a fuck?" So, why are you here? Clearly you cared enough to make a sockpuppet account the day he made this post.
Six, you said "i always knew you were a complete jackass when you first came onto worlds and found a method to import models from blender or whatever the fuck into world, and you refused to share that information outside of your little circle of people.", Wirlaburla doesn't have to share that information if he doesn't fucking want to.
Seven, Kath and her followers stalked and targeted him as well.
and finally Eight, its just a fucking 3d chatroom and old stale drama, calm down.

Sorry if I sounded angry, but its cowardly to strike when he is down and while you are on a sockpuppet.
I have doubts they were even on Worlds when I came on. Not a single regular which I've spoken to agrees with and likes Kath besides Kath and people very well disliked with the oldies like Stalis (who SirGemini keeps his boot button greased for). In my post, I mentioned being threatened, framed, etc, and most of those acts were from the Kath Kult.

Also their account activity has been poppin' since they made this account showing they are obsessed with seeing the responses on this thread, which is fucking hilarious. So much for not "giving a fuck".
Jan 11th, 2024 at 12:46 pm (edited)
It's not stalking if she literally added me as a friend and invited me to her group and begged me to like her posts using MY DMs.

Not going to bother picking the rest of this argument apart as Allan has beat me to it, and I don't think it's worth the effort anyhow
Jan 11th, 2024 at 3:47 pm
They paniced and logged out of their account via their settings when they saw me mention how active they are.
Jan 11th, 2024 at 7:05 pm
They paniced and logged out of their account via their settings when they saw me mention how active they are.
be careful, he might accuse you of stalking the elderly again
Joined06/07/21
Posts6
Jan 14th, 2024 at 6:33 pm (edited)
I was just getting ready to email you cause I felt something was up. Don't let some old b*tch and her simps bring you down. Don't forget that you have many admireres. Not every day I run across someone who shares a lot of similar opinions on software & tech.

You're an excellent programmer & I've always admired your thorough dedication and attention to detail. I once again encourage you to check out the spritely project at https://spritely.institute/ as I feel like you could easily develop your own modernized chat client on top of that stack, bringing an unique expertise of knowledge about what worked & what didn't from yesteryear's attempts. Regardless of your feelings on that, I want to extend an offer to chat, and to work on some games, demos, or programs together. If you're looking to shift gears, I definitely need someone to help with Network Dev among other things on my projects, and I'll lend a hand with art & assets for your own if you wish.
buy worlds patent coin
左手
Jan 15th, 2024 at 7:12 am
I was just getting ready to email you cause I felt something was up. Don't let some old b*tch and her simps bring you down. Don't forget that you have many admireres. Not every day I run across someone who shares a lot of similar opinions on software & tech.
It's not her or her simps, but generally what now makes up the "community". It's just time to move on anyhow, I've focused too much time and attention on this one chat program and it's community that I barely have anything else to offer on this site. Worlio is my work, and I need to put a little more elbow grease into it.

You're an excellent programmer & I've always admired your thorough dedication and attention to detail. I once again encourage you to check out the spritely project at https://spritely.institute/ as I feel like you could easily develop your own modernized chat client on top of that stack, bringing an unique expertise of knowledge about what worked & what didn't from yesteryear's attempts. Regardless of your feelings on that, I want to extend an offer to chat, and to work on some games, demos, or programs together. If you're looking to shift gears, I definitely need someone to help with Network Dev among other things on my projects, and I'll lend a hand with art & assets for your own if you wish.
I greatly appreciate your words. I am well aware at Spritely, and even know Randy since I've been at work on the Traveler/Talker software. I've thought about it, or just generally making my own chat client. I feel I could definitely bring the ultimate 3D chat experience based on what I've learned, but I'll get to that project when I can.

I'm always contactable via my XMPP address and email listed on my site and profile. Get in touch, I'd be interested in branching out and doing some projects.
Feb 5th, 2024 at 4:08 pm
its been a wild ride, isnt it?
Mar 25th, 2024 at 1:25 am
As a celebration of the ban I received recently, I have unhidden and reactivated a short-lived but infamous world: The IP world.

The world is very simple, and shows the IP address of whoever is viewing it. It only shows the person viewing it their IP, it doesn't show you theirs or show them yours. Enjoy the spooks.

http://files.worlio.com/~wirlaburla/worlds/ip/ip.world

To ease up any concern about this: This doesn't do any additional tracking or logging of you. It takes a variable already required for the server to even communicate with you and slaps it into the world so you see it. The only thing we see from this is the same log entry in our webserver as every single other visit on anything else. Have fun.
Mar 25th, 2024 at 10:09 am (edited)
As a celebration of the ban I received recently, I have unhidden and reactivated a short-lived but infamous world: The IP world.

The world is very simple, and shows the IP address of whoever is viewing it. It only shows the person viewing it their IP, it doesn't show you theirs or show them yours. Enjoy the spooks.

To ease up any concern about this: This doesn't do any additional tracking or logging of you. It takes a variable already required for the server to even communicate with you and slaps it into the world so you see it. The only thing we see from this is the same log entry in our webserver as every single other visit on anything else. Have fun.
I remember when I showed off this world on the Worlds facebook group after discovering it on accident and all of Kath's friends thought I was posting THEIR IP addresses.
It was a screenshot.

Needless to say Kath lost her mind and was in my DMs within a couple hours trying to get Worlio blacklisted.
Mar 25th, 2024 at 12:50 pm

I remember when I showed off this world on the Worlds facebook group after discovering it on accident and all of Kath's friends thought I was posting THEIR IP addresses.
It was a screenshot.

Needless to say Kath lost her mind and was in my DMs within a couple hours trying to get Worlio blacklisted.
And these are the people that think you should trust them when they say a site is malicious and "traces" you.
Apr 2nd, 2024 at 2:46 pm (edited)
I came to the realization that I know exactly who this is.

Meet the sock of Knacken. Ever since she tried to cancel me from the Worlds.com community, she has been out for blood. Even after I got banned, she has touted and raved I had "harassed" her and all this shit, when I have hardly spoken any words to her. I didn't really think about it before, but the IP originated from Canada and it speaks exactly how Knacken would speak.

Congratulations Knacken. So much for claiming "harassment" when I'm not the one making alt accounts just to spite you. Unfortunately, this sock aswell as any other sock and their main account are immediately banned. Fuck off and never return.

EDIT: I've changed the socks name so someone else can take the name 'owned'.
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.