Forums > The Library > Worlds.com
Oct 3rd, 2023 at 3:04 pm (edited)
P3NG0
PENGUYN 3rd Generation (Model NG0)

Meet P3NG0, a public assistance in the realm of Worlds.com. He can talk, he can spin, he can flip a coin, and he can do it all in GroundZero.

Here is what you can do so far:
roll ?d?
Roll a die. The first '?' being the amount, and the second '?' being the sides.
flip a coin
Heads or tails.
time
Get the current time.
whereis ?
Get a mark to a world in the bots' database. '?' being the generic name of the world.
stats
Get the number of users online in Reception.
He can also:
  • Blurt random things out.
  • Give you the title to links posted.
You can see this world-list here if you think more needs to be added: https://files.worlio.com/P3NG0/worldlist.txt
Feel free and suggest more worlds and phrases!
Oct 3rd, 2023 at 3:10 pm
whatever you do dont ask him how many lovers are in the room
Oct 3rd, 2023 at 6:48 pm
lol @ Archbishop

Very cool Wirla! I'm very interested
Oct 4th, 2023 at 3:40 pm
Fixed issue with config reloading so just fire away any random line or a joke or whatever you want him to say and I can add it quick .
Oct 6th, 2023 at 12:32 am
I love this site, I would like to help support it.
Oct 6th, 2023 at 9:28 pm (edited)
I'm doing tests with my test account 'sudo' on upcoming things. Right now, it's group chat so get on and let me know if you wanna try it out. I'm trying to get a big group chat going for stress testing.

EDIT: Testing has concluded. I am sad.
Oct 10th, 2023 at 12:09 am
Made some changes and hopefully he should be a bit more stable. I'll be working on a few nifty features. As for group chats, they'll be delayed until a reasonable solution can be found to the problem I am facing but the feature is done and ready.

Let me know of any lines to give P3NG0, as I'm just making them up as I go and some of them suck. I want a good balance between actually helpful Worlds.com messages and the messages that looks like P3NG0 wants the robot revolution but can't do it.
Oct 10th, 2023 at 9:03 am
"everybody do the flop" should be one of his idle lines
Oct 10th, 2023 at 7:20 pm
There were some voiced concerns about data collection within the bot before and my answer is: No data is leaving the server the bot runs from, no data is obtained through methods not allowed by Worlds, no data is worth caring about unless it's errors I need to fix. Half of the people in GZ collect more data than the bot even logs.

"everybody do the flop" should be one of his idle lines
Added.
Oct 10th, 2023 at 11:07 pm
Added a translator!

auto -> spanish
p3ng0 translate >es Hello!
spanish -> english
p3ng0 translate es> Hola!
spanish -> english
p3ng0 translate es>en Hola!
spanish -> russian
p3ng0 translate es>ru Hola!
Oct 14th, 2023 at 10:37 pm
He's gonna be offline for a bit as there is some weird issue with memory management I can't seem to figure out. I have other things that are taking priority so he won't have great uptime and it'll be awhile before I can actually fix the issue.
Oct 15th, 2023 at 2:38 am
He's gonna be offline for a bit as there is some weird issue with memory management I can't seem to figure out. I have other things that are taking priority so he won't have great uptime and it'll be awhile before I can actually fix the issue.
In the meantime you could just have your init system autorestart him, or schedule a full system restart now and then. Just a bandaid for now.
Oct 15th, 2023 at 2:59 am
In the meantime you could just have your init system autorestart him, or schedule a full system restart now and then. Just a bandaid for now.
I can't figure out how to actually auto-restart on crash using OpenRC.
Oct 15th, 2023 at 9:14 am
L + RTFM + systemd better
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.