Forums > The Library > Worlds.com
i'm not getting a verif email
Created by Mantra_Beeg
Feb 10th, 2023 at 5:37 pm
i'm not getting any emails back from WorldsChat. anyone get a verif code?
Joined06/07/21
Posts69
Feb 10th, 2023 at 6:41 pm
Hi there, the only person who can give you a verification code is SirGemini. You'll find all the info you need here
Feb 11th, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Hi there, the only person who can give you a verification code is SirGemini. You'll find all the info you need here
who's sirgemini?
Joined06/07/21
Posts69
Feb 12th, 2023 at 11:41 am
who's sirgemini?
He's the general admin :3
Feb 21st, 2023 at 11:13 am
I did send an e-mail to support (support@mail.worlds) on Yahoo. I saw a guide that was in Spanish (don't understand much of it at all) and apparently the wait time is 1-2 days
Feb 23rd, 2023 at 4:28 pm
Tried an AOL email, failed too. Of course. I haven't gotten word back yet and it's been about 2 days. Been messing around with the offline mode in the meantime
Feb 23rd, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Their automatic email system isn't working right so you'll have to wait for a response from support. If you don't receive a response in awhile, send another email, but try being patient and don't spam it up. Worlds works with any functional email so it shouldn't matter if it's an aol, gmail, mail.ru, or whatever.
Joined06/07/21
Posts69
Feb 24th, 2023 at 1:10 pm (edited)
Reminder that the available emails are
support@worlds.com
support@mail.worlds.com

Just in case
Feb 24th, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Their automatic email system isn't working right so you'll have to wait for a response from support. If you don't receive a response in awhile, send another email, but try being patient and don't spam it up. Worlds works with any functional email so it shouldn't matter if it's an aol, gmail, mail.ru, or whatever.
Yeah I regret using 3-4 different e-mails lol. Tried with G-Mail, Proton Mail, Yahoo Mail, and AOL Mail, and it wasn't until later that I realized the servers were down. I apologize if I've caused SirGemini any trouble
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.