Forums > The Library > Worlds.com
Feb 12th, 2023 at 6:48 am (edited)
Inpoo is a known pedo/groomer because he was previously bullied off after being called out for explicit messages to a minor.
Funny coincidence he's dressing up as a clown (gacy?) when he's already a known pedophile.

I didn't expect any better from a couple lame roblox "content" creators.
Feb 20th, 2023 at 8:49 pm
I'm going to lock this thread for now. These retards feed on attention and we've said about all there is to say about the both of them. I'd suggest just completely ignoring them and letting them get the boot. They aren't worthy of your attention.
Feb 23rd, 2023 at 9:07 pm (edited)
Giving a last post now to update on something: We know who has been helping them with Shaper.

The only people Infu (Pachic friend) has followed on his TikTok is Pachic and Cosca_11. Cosca matches ProfessorCosca, which is known to be Lauti (as it's his last name). Lauti has horrible shaper knowledge, but it's enough to be helpful for faking these videos. I've lost any hope of Lauti being a decent Worlds.com user, and he is instead insisting on helping these retards.

Nonetheless, we know the answer now.

EDIT: I was mistaken. Lauti is not a horrible asswipe, he's just a heckin' closeted gay boy who is troubled. On Worlds.com, anybody LGBTQIA+ can do absolutely no wrong!!

How wholesome and heckin' valid!!!

Don't know what he's talking about with Kaths house. I thought he was the one who did that, but it's no matter because he's a heckin' protected citizen!
No harm in coming out!

I should add I know his last name is Cosca because he first came onto Worlds.com with his full first and last name as his username. He didn't even try to hide it either. He's a doofus and shouldn't be allowed on the Internet. Let this be a lesson to be smarter, Lauti.

This thread will stay locked but you can fuck around in Idiots thread.
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.