Forums > The Library > Worlds.com
Sep 29th, 2022 at 1:11 am

Chat_Master was a group chat project by LRNR that ran with multiple accounts hooked up to each other. I know this because I spoke to LRNR about it after I learned of it. Based on other users, it was announced by WORLDSMASTER when it was launched back around 2019 (atmost). LRNR had plans to bring it back up after I talked about to him, but it seems like that'll never happen.

This thread is just a place to document and talk about Chat_Master and any information about the bots.

Additionally, all the user accounts for the chatbot still exist: Chat_Master Chat_1 Chat_2 Chat_3 Chat_4 Chat_5 Chat_6 Chat_7 Chat_8 Chat_9

Maybe one day, the current Worlds server guy will pick up the project and bring it back online. Who knows?
Sep 29th, 2022 at 1:13 am
Here is a single message I grabbed a screenshot of during the chat with LRNR about it. I unfortunately don't have anything else to share about this chat because I didn't save any logs and this was before I had the automatic chat logger (May/June 2021).
Sep 29th, 2022 at 2:31 am (edited)
This is a much needed improvement over the vanilla system. The default chat boxes are so basic and don't feel quite right on anything that isn't an 800x600 monitor. It's a shame we probably won't ever see it again.

Is the chat system written in Java? I suppose one of us could write our own chatbots and you or I could help host them.
Sep 29th, 2022 at 3:29 am
This is a much needed improvement over the vanilla system. The default chat boxes are so basic and don't feel quite right on anything that isn't an 800x600 monitor. It's a shame we probably won't ever see it again.

Is the chat system written in Java? I suppose one of us could write our own chatbots and you or I could help host them.
No clue. All the information we have is already in this thread. It was bots that handled it. Knowing LRNR, it was probably in C++.

I've been wanting to make a bot but it's so big of a process. It's possible, just time consuming.
Joined06/07/21
Posts69
Oct 2nd, 2022 at 1:39 pm
I believe this would be a very fun thing to have and it opens the possibility of chatting with more than one person even if all the users are in different rooms. I'd love to see it happen someday!
Oct 2nd, 2022 at 6:56 pm
Does a family member of LRNR happen to have access to his old projects?
Oct 2nd, 2022 at 7:57 pm
Does a family member of LRNR happen to have access to his old projects?
We don't have any communication with any family member and considering how everything he worked on is pretty much offline right now, doubtful.
Joined06/07/21
Posts19
Oct 3rd, 2022 at 1:17 pm
Cool i had no clue
Joined06/07/21
Posts7
Oct 4th, 2022 at 1:31 pm
Bro this would be like AIM in worldspuntacom
Dec 4th, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Question, what Java class handles sending/receiving whispers?
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.