Forums > The Library > General Library
May 25th, 2022 at 12:05 pm
Made my account yesterday, and since Worlds is down, there's no better time to jump in. Is there any place I should see or anything useful I should know?
May 26th, 2022 at 12:21 pm
Made my account yesterday, and since Worlds is down, there's no better time to jump in. Is there any place I should see or anything useful I should know?
I've had an account for a couple months but only used AW for an hour at most, I know as little about it as the next guy does. lol
May 29th, 2022 at 12:05 am
I've checked out a bit of it. + and - on the numpad lets you fly, and that's all I know that is useful.
Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:04 pm
Just figured this out. If you want to get to a specific point in a large world (like AlphaWorld), there's an option to teleport to any coordinate inside said world.

Click the "Teleport" menu in the top-left of the window (next of "Tabs", of course). There is an option called "To..." in the dropdown menu, which when clicked allows you to input a custom pair of coordinates (with letters specifying 2 directions). If you want to get to the center of AlphaWorld like I did, do that instead of holding down the forward key for hours on end.

Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.