Forums > Talk > General
9/11 lost media
Created by RodgersTecDeus
Nov 1st, 2023 at 12:34 am (edited)
I have seen a 9/11 thumbnail,
]This was my attempt to recreate what I saw.

The video was called "9/11 2001 cam footage"!

But I only ever saw the thumbnail to the first video,
what I did in fact see was a part 2.

In "9/11 2001 cam footage (part 2)"
They are seen leaving plaza, near the edge of the building following firefighters
who are both arguing if the plane had been on fire or been hit by a plane.

Only because none of them actually witnessed the plane,

one guy on the (left) states or "corrects" the guy on the (right) after he says "yea- i think it's on fire".
The (left) guy says, "Oh well- I heard from a first-hand witness they saw a plane crash into the building".
The (right) guy is obv skeptical.

THIS HAPPENS WHILE THEY ARE WALKING TO THE NORTH TOWER, like there are no lives needing to be saved.

Anyway, as they walk (right) off of plaza, they turn left into the north tower.
And go down the escalators, and up a fleet of emergency stairs before the video cuts out.
Nov 5th, 2023 at 5:12 pm (edited)

This was how the second image kind of looked like,
Description:

As they leave plaza arguing if it was a "plane" or "fire" because none of them actually seen the plane hit.
They turned left into the building and down some escalators, and near a wall where there is a staircase that they walk up.
Nov 15th, 2023 at 3:03 am
This might be better off at the (forgive me) Subreddit for 9/11-related media, or maybe the main Lost Media Sub.

Speaking of which, has everyone heard of the second angle of the plane hitting the North tower that was found earlier this year? For 20 years we thought we only had the one video of it, but in 2011 this was uploaded and remained very niche until now.
Nov 24th, 2023 at 8:06 pm
that was found earlier this year? For 20 years we thought we only had the one video of it
I mean there have been screenshots from deleted videos showing other angles but the rest are not online anymore unless someone releases them.
I hope not, that footages scare me. And I feel nauseous when I think about that one video our teacher showed to us, where people crash into the floor turning into dust.

I wish it never occured.

Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.