Jun 3rd, 2021 at 5:18 pm
i am going to host a knacken party and we will be meeting at 24°32'08.2"N 76°47'03.4"W
bring a giant boulder with u (preferably two) so that we can carve knacken statue
if u see a big 10 meter diameter flat stone on the ground then u are in the right place, just lift it up and hop in
if u have muscle atrophy or another disability we will assist u just knocken on the boulder or yell "KNACKERONI KNACKERONI OPEN BIG ROCKERONI"
we have celery as well as slightly aged truffles and fried mackerel (or should i say knackerel) for sknacks
uhhhh oh also dont leave ur shoes outside the seagulls will take them they are kinda weird do not talk to them cuz they will try to talk u into giving them ur tax returns DO NOT FILL THEIR W-2'S OR THEIR I-9'S FOR THEM DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT
anyway we also will play steppies catch with a hacky sack and roll around an orange in the sand for fun do not miss it!! thank u for listening

p.s. dont tell knacken we are going to surprise her ill just tell her we are having guests at rock and she will be like ok cuz sometimes mailman comes and she gets spooked cuz we're miles away from any land that has any postal office and she wonders how he gets there so yeah