Forums > Talk > General
Long time, no talk.
Created by Wirlaburla
Sep 22nd, 2022 at 7:48 pm
How has everyone been? Kinda bummed about the activity of this forum but I'm hoping things are looking better. Made it look nicer atleast.
Sep 23rd, 2022 at 11:39 pm (edited)
I'm working on a Wip3out themed worldsplayer skin. Using one of the default skin recolors as a template to get the right image dimensions.
By the way, speaking of worlds skins, the skins section of the WorldsPlayer library seems to have gone missing.

Got a new car this week, crashed the Mercedes on the first day of my senior year cause the sun was in my fuckin' eyes while trying to make a turn. Couldn't find the parts to fix it (yet).
My dad has been harassing me for like 2 weeks now but I'm not personally too bothered by it. He can't legally show up to my house and try anything.

I'm starting a new job at Applebees and it's going pretty well so far. Still in training. My older brother is the manager there.

OH and there's a bunch of unfinished other projects I gotta work on. Been really procastinating on all that. At least I updated some of the stuff on KangWorlds
Sep 23rd, 2022 at 11:42 pm
By the way, speaking of worlds skins, the skins section of the WorldsPlayer library seems to have gone missing.
Any user-created skins are now in their creators own folders. The Library is more for archival. The additional of the User Library was intended to be a posting place for creations like worldsplayer skins or mods.
Sep 23rd, 2022 at 11:42 pm
Any user-created skins are now in their creators own folders. The Library is more for archival. The additional of the User Library was intended to be a posting place for creations like worldsplayer skins or mods.
ohhh okay
Sep 25th, 2022 at 12:59 am
I'm still pretty new to the forum but I've been having a lot of fun looking through user worlds and the other stuff that's archived here. Really glad to see a site like this exists.
Hopefully the recent design changes to the forum makes it more inviting.
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.