Forums > Talk > General
Hi (subject is too short)
Created by XERXES
Joined08/25/22
Posts7
Aug 26th, 2022 at 1:18 am
Hola a todos!! soy Adrian Vazquez tengo 20 años y soy mexicano cuando llegue a worlds me enamore y 2 años después, tras varios intentos llegue aqui por casualidad, me encanta conocer cada vez mas acerca de worlds, espero hacer amigos, explorar y aprender a crear mundos para poder expresar mis pensamientos y hacer a esta comunidad parte de ellos, espero estar mucho tiempo aquí, espero ayudar en lo que pueda, muchas gracias todos por su atencion y sobretodo por mantener este juego y estos mundos vivos.
Hi everyone!! Im Adrian Vazquez Im 20 years old and Im Mexican when I got to worlds.com I fell in love and 2 years later, after several attempts I came here by chance, I love knowing more and more about worlds.com, I hope to make friends, explore and learn to create worlds to be able to express my thoughts and make this community part of them, I hope to be here for a long time, I hope to help in any way I can, thank you all very much for your attention and above all for keeping this game and these worlds alive.
Aug 26th, 2022 at 1:21 am
Welcome to Worlio. This entire site was made because I fell in love with Worlds.com, and ended up enjoying the history and software of the early net. Hope you enjoy here, as in-active as it gets sometimes.
Guest posting not allowed
Please log in to post a reply.